Thursday, August 18, 2022

Fall Mice Cuties

 

The new Stamp/Die of the Month, Fall Mice, is just the absolute SWEETEST! These darling images and sentiments are perfect for fall and all occasion cards, tags, etc.

For my first card, I layered the card base with rust colored cardstock and patterns from the Falling For You paper pad. I created a frame by nesting two sizes of Layered Rectangles A2 Dies together onto the rust cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot. Using the larger of the two dies, I cut yellow cardstock and gold embossed one of the sentiments from the set then popped up the copic colored image.

 

For this card, I layered the card base with Pebble cardstock and cut patterns from the Falling For You paper pad into strips and adhered them. I created a frame by nesting two sizes of Layered Squares Dies together onto the Pebble cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot. Using the larger of the two dies, I cut rust cardstock and gold embossed one of the sentiments from the set then popped up the copic colored image.

 

For the 3rd card, I layered the card base with Middle School cardstock and cut patterns from the Falling For You paper pad to adhere on top of the cardstock. I created a frame by nesting two sizes of Layered Circles Dies together onto white cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot. Using the larger of the two dies, I cut Coffee Shop cardstock and gold embossed one of the sentiments from the set then popped up the copic colored image.

 

And last, but not least...I layered the card base with Coffee Shop cardstock and cut a pattern from the Falling For You paper pad and Construction cardstock. (Sneak Peek of the new embossing folder that I used on the cardstock piece!) I created a frame by nesting two sizes of Layered Ovals Dies together onto Coffee Shop cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot. Using the larger of the two dies, I cut Pebble cardstock then popped up the copic colored image. The sentiment is gold embossed onto Coffee Shop cardstock cut with one of the oval dies.



 

1 comment: