Thursday, April 21, 2022

Java Nice Day

 

Pink & Main's new release is LIVE and you are going to LOVE it all!! New stamps, dies, embossing folder, gems and a new Anti-Static Brush! The images and sentiments I'm using in both cards is from the new Java Nice Day stamp set and coordinating dies.


For my first card, I embossed the background with the new Ornate Tile Embossing Folder and created a grunge color block with the new EMBOSSING POWDERS! The new powders are in bright, rich colors and have a brilliant glazed look when dried -- just fabulous! I cut black cardstock with one of the Stitched Arches Dies for the image backdrop where I embossed the sentiment. To finish, I added a few gems from the new Cool Jellies Gems collection.

For my second card, I again created a color block background with the new embossing powders. This time, I cut black cardstock from one of the Stitched Circle Dies as a backdrop for the image and embossed sentiment. To finish, I added gems from the new Warm Jellies Gems collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment