Saturday, February 27, 2021

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Pretty Cups


Happy Saturday everyone and welcome to the Cafe!  Come on in an see what's brewin today...

 

There's something special about that first cup of coffee in the morning especially when drinking it out of your favorite coffee cup!  Call me crazy (it wouldn't be the first time!), but my coffee cups have to feel just right in my hand and be just the right size. Yep, it's all about the cups!

 

My card is pretty simple today.  I layered cardstock and this cute coffee-themed pattern paper to the card base.  Then, I cut coordinating pattern paper and cardstock using two super fun die sets from Divinity Designs.


Cups & Mugs Dies

 


 
Beverage Cup Dies

 

Hope you have a fabulous day and an equally fabulous cup of your favorite brew - in your favorite cup, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment