Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Hello, Gnomie!


The new Pink & Main Release is filled with unique cuteness and lots of Spring-themed goodies!

 For my card, I used the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 Dies to cut turquoise cardstock for the base and then a pattern from the Happy Paper Pad to layer on top. Using the Layered Oval Dies, I cut cardstock to create a backdrop for this darling image from the new Gnome Matter What set. The sentiment I used is also included in this set and cut out with it's coordinating die from the Gnome Matter What Dies set! I used one of the Large Sentiment Strip Dies to cut turquoise cardstock to place behind the sentiment.

Here's some exciting news...Receive this oh-so-adorable 3x4 stamp and die set FREE with any $50 purchase!!

 

Isn't he just the cutest little gnomie! I used the new Happy Mail Embossing Folder to create the background layer.

 

1 comment: