Friday, January 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti JANUARY RELEASE DAY!!

 

Yay!!  Release Day is here!!!  The January Release is filled with fabulous stamps and dies to create amazing Valentine's projects and more!  

You'll LOVE what the Design Team, 'Fetti Friends and guests are sharing today!


Both of my projects today feature the new Pencil & Treat Holder and Love Is In The Air stamp set and coordinating dies!

The first one also features the new Big Love Confetti Cuts.  I placed a pencil through the holder and attached the xoxo tag to the top. 

In the one below, I used paper straws to put through the treat die (I didn't have any pixi sticks on hand!) and the Layered XOXO Confetti Cuts.  There are so many ways to use the Pencil & Treat Holder...including folding it as a cute holder for a lollipop or other treats!



In case you missed it, here are the other projects I created with this month's release!
 


 
 
 
 

1 comment: