Friday, December 11, 2020

Trinity Stamps & A Little Christmas Cheer

  

 
Hey, Trinity Stamps Fans!  I'm super excited and honored to be a guest designer this month and can't wait to share my project with you today!
 
 

I'm a huge coffee lover and fell in love with these mini coffee cups!  Not only are they perfect for filling with treats/cocoa, but they would be so fun for Holiday table décor, to hand on a Christmas tree, added to a coffee/tea/cocoa gift basket and so much more!

 


For each cup, I used these fabulous Trinity Stamps goodies:
 

The really fun thing about the Seasonal (mini) Cup Decor & More Die Set is the dies can be used on cards, tags, gifts, wrapping...the possibilities are endless!

I added a wooden stir stick to each cup and created a coordinating theme (aren't those mittens the cutest!)  

On some of the cups, I used pattern paper from the Holiday Trimmings Slimline Paper Pad and let me tell you, this paper is a great quality and the colors are so deep and rich!

 

Hope you enjoyed my project today and it's inspired you in some way :)  See you next time!


2 comments: