Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Holiday Wrap Up

 


One of my favorite holiday 'activities' is wrapping gifts! This year, I'm REALLY behind (aka - I haven't started yet!). But even so, I did get to do this gift wrapped card as I watched White Christmas on Netflix. Priorities :)

 
For my card, I layered bright blue cardstock onto a red card base. Then, I inked up the Special Gift stamp and covered a piece of white cardstock. It was so FUN to color in all these little gift bags and boxes! This is a great set to use for all sorts of occasions.
 
I used the "Merry Christmas" stamp from the Stocking Stuffers set and stamped on red cardstock then adhered the piece to the center of the card. And what's a gift without a bow? Using one of the Gift Bows dies, I cut shiny gold cardstock with my handy, little Mini Maker diecutting machine. I love this little guy...it takes up no room on my work table and is perfect for smaller diecutting jobs!
 

 Best wishes for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!


1 comment: