Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A Wintery Hello

 

We had a white Christmas in my neck of the woods...the first in a really long time! It's still a bit frosty out there which inspired my card!


For starters, I cut dark purple cardstock using the new Sunburst Cover die and adhered the 'frame' of this diecut to the card base. Using the same die, I cut several different patterns from the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad and paper pieced the frame openings. For the center, I cut silver glitter cardstock with one of the Bold Snowflakes Dies. The adorable snowman and sentiment are from the Snow Sweet set.


 Here's to a happy, healthy and hopeful New Year!

3 comments:

  1. This is so well designed and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the colors you used! Bright and cheerful winter card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling. I love the wintery sun rays! So creative. And the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete