Friday, November 27, 2020

Gift Wrapped

 
My favorite holiday activity is gift wrapping!  There may not be a lot of things under the tree this year, but they will be sparkly, festive and pretty!
 

For my card, I cut white cardstock using the Slimline Diamond Wire & Wood Grain Frame.  I then adhered a sheet of Slimline Acetate to the back using Art Glitter Glue (my absolute favorite!) and lined the frame with double-sided foam tape.  I sprinkled in a few fun embellishments: Holly Leaves & Berries, Christmas Jubilee Sequins and Christmas Candy Sprinkles.  Then. using a piece of Cuppa Christmas Slimline paper cut with one of the Slimline Never Ending Nesting Dies, I enclosed the back to finish the shaker and adhered it all to a black cardstock base.

On the front, I decorated the shaker card with the new Wrapped Up With A Bow Slimline dies and the cute little Santa Gnome and sentiment from the Christmas Gnome stamp set and coordinating dies. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment