Saturday, August 8, 2020

Special Reverse Confetti August Release + a Summer Sale!


It's Release Day!  Reverse Confetti is releasing a very special stamp and die set today called You Matter.  Plus...scroll down for other exciting news!


Come hop along with us and our special guests for lots of inspiration using this lovely set.



For my first card, I cut Iced Aqua cardstock with the Center Circle Cover Panel and placed it over Midnight cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in the center of a circle cut then stamped, copic colored and die cut the hands in the You Matter set; placing it over the sentiment circle. 


For my second card, I wanted to do a simple 'universe'-type card so I created a few distress oxide backgrounds and used different circles to die cut them out.  For the background, I cut Cloud White cardstock using the Snowballs Cover Panel and place shiny gold cardstock behind it before adhering to the card base.  The hearts are from the You Matter stamp set and coordinating Confetti Cuts. While working on this card, I couldn't help but hum the tune"What the world needs now, is love, sweet love...not just for some, but for everyone!"

Be sure to take advantage of our big summer sale!!


And in case you missed my peeks from yesterday...

 

2 comments: