Friday, August 7, 2020

Reverse Confetti Special August Release Countdown


We live in a very troubled time.  For the last 5 months or so, we've been reminded over and over how interconnected we are.  How our interactions with each other mean more than any of us ever thought.  How the basic human need for love, care and respect runs deep.  


Reverse Confetti's August Release, You Matter, includes images and sentiments offering hope and an alternative for human kind.  This wonderful set is available in the store for purchase tomorrow, 8/8.
 



For my cards, I first cut strips of different colored cardstock (see colors in the thumbnails below) and adhered them on a square piece of white cardstock.  I used the circle die in the You Matter Confetti Cuts set to cut the center.  

On the piece that had the opening cut out, I stamped and die cut the circle of hands onto a square piece of Iced Aqua cardstock and placed it into the opening then adhered it to the cardbase.  I then stamped the sentiment in the center and added the Midnight cardstock frame which was cut with two of the Stitched Squares.

For the second card, I cut Midnight cardstock with one of the Stitched Rectangle dies and then the circle die in the You Matter Confetti Cuts set.  I placed the rainbow circle cut out from the first card and adhered to the center.  To finish, I cut Midnight cardstock using the L O V E letters and Salsa cardstock for the heart.



For my next card, I cut Midnight cardstock using the Pointed Cover Panel and adhered it to the card base.  Using the circle die from the You Matter Confetti Cuts, I cut Midnight cardstock and gold heat embossed the sentiment from the You Matter stamp set.  I cut four different cardstock colors using the rainbow in the Over The Rainbow die set, placed them along the top of the circle then added the cloud.  The sweet little bear is from the Huggable stamp set.  To finish, I added a few clear sequins.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love how you have teamed them with the rainbow colours
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, all of your cards are fabulous. Loving all of the black cardstock, really makes them stand out with the pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three wonderful cards! Perfect use of rainbow stripes. 🌈

    ReplyDelete