Friday, August 28, 2020

Concord & 9th: All The Hellos & Painted Dots Turnabout


Today's my last day of Guest Design posts for Concord & 9th highlighting the August Release!  It's been an amazing honor and, oh yea, SUPER FUN!!  Thanks for letting me share my projects with you!

 My cards today feature:

 For my first card, I used the Painted Dots Turnabout stamps to create a festive holiday look using Cranberry, Ballet Slippers, Evergreen and Stardust inks.  I used the circle die in the All The Hellos die set to make the 'ornaments' and used the stitched 'hello' die in the center of the red ornament.

The fun thing about this Turnabout set is it comes in two separate stamps so you can create an outer circle, an inner circle or combine them both for a full-coverage background!



The All The Hellos set is a must-have set!  It contains awesome 'hello' words in a great variety of fonts and sizes.  I used the tall outline words that I stamped in black ink  and then 'filled' in with the solid word stamp using Wheat, Sea Glass and Cranberry inks.


For my last card, I created a square shaped card using both of the Painted Dots Turnabout stamps to make an cover-all background using Cranberry, Wheat, Evergreen and Sea Glass inks.  The 'hello' cut out is one of the great dies included in the All The Hellos die set.  The leaves are from the Leafy Layers Dies set!

Hope you've enjoyed the projects I've shared during the August  release. 



1 comment: