Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Farewell, Paper Smooches!


In case you hadn't heard, Kim Mraz (owner) announced that Paper Smooches is retiring!  I was sooooo sad to hear this as I've been a fan of Paper Smooches for...well, forever!  Thankfully, the monthly Paper Smooches Monthly Challenge will continue and we can all share of love of Kim's wonderful products there.

Today, see a tribute to Paper Smooches on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog!



My card features two of my favorite (recent) Paper Smooches items:  Posh Planters and Fab Frames Die.  I think they have both sold out, but there are still many great items to get and they are on sale!





Thank you, Kim, for sharing your talents and providing awesome products for us the have fun creating with - we love you!!  Your designs will live forever!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kathy!! I love this set

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Thanks for the inspiration to play along for this month’s Caffeine Fueled Paper Play!

    ReplyDelete