Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Christmas in July


Hey, 'Fetti Fans!  July is the perfect time for soaking up some sun, enjoying a BBQ...and getting started on Christmas projects!  Besides, if you're feeling like me, we could all use a bit of Christmas spirit about now. 


For my slimline card, I created a background by using one of the border stamps in the new BACKGROUND BUILDER set and stamped in white ink on SALSA cardstock.  Cutting PREMIER POLAR WHITE and SAND cardstock with the smallest die in the STITCHED SQUARES set, I made three mini backgrounds.

The images in the TRIANGLE TREES set are clean, simple, and so fun!  I stamped two of the trees in PISTACHIO and the center one in AVOCADO ink. This darling little guy is from the HOLIDAY GNOMES set as are the gift bag, snowflakes and sentiment.  One of my favorite holiday sets!



Hope you find a little bit of Christmas spirit and can get started on your holiday cards and gifts!



No comments:

Post a Comment