Friday, June 5, 2020

New Divinity Designs Release is Awesome!


 Have you seen all the wonderful new goodies in Divinity Designs newest release!  I have to say, I'm so excited about about all of the new items!

My first card features the new Suit Jacket die which is an add-on to the Couture Collection (shirt) die.  I coupled it with a pattern from the Menswear Material paper pad.  Perfect card for that 'sharp dressed man'!


The new Stitched Sunburst die is beautiful.  Using this die, I created a rainbow sunburst and finished by stamping a sentiment from the new Ray of Sunshine stamp set.


 How fun is the new Everyday Shirt die?!!  I used a pattern from the new Cool & Casual paper pad, but there are so many papers that would be awesome to use with this die for any occasion!  This is also an add-on die to the Couture Collection (shirt) die.


 It's never too early to begin on Christmas cards!  The new Stair Step Pop Out with Layers die creates a very cool, interactive card for every occasion which I layered onto a card base created with the A2 Landscape Card Base with layers die.  I decorated my card with:


1 comment: