Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti April Creative Hop!


Welcome Spring!  Today is Reverse Confetti's April Creative Hop!  Wait til you see the fabulous creations our Design Team and and special 'Fetti Friends are sharing!!




 For my card, I layered the card base with Flamingo cardstock.  I then used the new Choose Joy stamp set to create a stamped background using Flamingo, Lime Green and Buttercup inks.  After cutting Buttercup cardstock with the new Scallop Window Tag die, I layered the "Happy Easter" word die cuts on top which I cut from Midnight and Lime Green cardstock.  The sweet little bunny image is from the Spring Pals stamp set.  I then used the coordinating dies to cut out some of the flowers from the Choose Joy set and popped them up.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Kathy, this is the sweetest. LOVE your stamped background!

    ReplyDelete