Friday, December 20, 2019

Divinity Designs Christmas is Here!

 

Divinity Designs December Release is filled with wonderful Christmas stamps and dies!  Today, I'm sharing several cards featuring several new goodies!


I love the rustic feel of the Home For Christmas Stamp/Die duo.  The holiday cabin in the snow and the coordinating sentiments make the perfect, classic Christmas card.  I used one of the pattern papers from the 2017 Christmas Collection for the background...I thought it looked like the cabin was an ornament on the tree!


The Vintage Label Flip Fold Card with Layers Dies was in a previous release, but worked great for this card.  Using  pattern papers in the 2014 Christmas Collection, I created a scene on the outside and inside of the card.


The Angel Die is precious and the sentiments in the Good Tidings set coordinate beautifully.  Adding the Double Stitched Stars dies in glitter cardstock were a nice final touch.


Who doesn't like Christmas Lights?  This simple, but colorful card reminds me of the lights on our Christmas tree when I was a child.  The True Light sentiments go perfectly with these dies...or many other Christmas images!


And last, but not least....


This time, I cut red glittery cardstock using the Angel die.  I've got a thing for snow globes and Divinity Designs has an awesome Snow Globe die!  I used Pine Branches, Pinecones and Small Bow dies to accent the bottom of the snow globe then placed the angel inside.  The sentiment is from the Good Tidings stamp set.  Are you singing yet?  (p.s. - that's one of my favorite Christmas hymns!)


Blessings to you all for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card designs and all so festive and beautiful for the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete