Friday, November 15, 2019

Winter Friends

Hey, 'Fetti Fans! I'm so happy to be up on the Reverse Confetti blog today sharing a fun card with a bit of a twist.


For the front, I cut CLOUD WHITE cardstock with the new SNOW STARS COVER PANEL.  I used several images to create this little winter theme:  COOL FRIEND (snowman), S'MORE LOVE (penquins) and BIRDIE BUDDIES (bird and trees).


For the inside, I created a pop out feature using WINTER SOLSTICE and SWEET STRIPES paper pads and ICED AQUA, MIDNIGHT and SALSA cardstock.  The square panels and tags were made with dies from the SCALLOP BAG AND TAGS CREATOR.  The fun circle sentiments are from CHRISTMAS CIRCLES stamp set.

While I'm not looking forward to winter, I certainly enjoyed putting this fun card together using several adorable Reverse Confetti images!





No comments:

Post a Comment