Friday, September 27, 2019

Time to Perk Up!


I totally relate to that Folger's jingle that says "the best part of waking up..." is coffee in my cup!  Perhaps I am addicted to caffeine, but honestly, I love the taste of coffee and that very first sip in the morning brings me to life :)  

That's why Divinity Designs September release is near and dear to my heart!


 For my card, I cut watercolor paper with one of the Rectangle dies and then white embossed the small coffee cup from the Perk Up Stamp/Die Duo.  I then used distress oxide ink to add the color.

Working from the bottom up,  I added the 'coffee' word die cut to the bottom, added the stamped sentiment from this set then added the colored coffee cups.  To finish, I layered brown cardstock cut with one of the Scalloped Rectangles dies and adhered to the card base, then added the image piece.



 

 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design and so well done. And, I agree! Coffee is a great way to start a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card, Kathy. I agree with that sentiment 100%. tfs

    ReplyDelete