Thursday, August 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti August Blog Hop

Yay - today is Reverse Confetti's August Blog Hop!  This month, the Design Team and and our special 'Fetti Friends are sharing their Anything But A Card projects.  C'mon and hop along...




Summer is one of my favorite seasons and I want to eek out every bit of what makes summer special:  fresh berries, warm sunshine, dinner on the patio with my family and an icy glass of lemonade, lemon water or tea with lemonade. 

Believe it or not, my daughter has loved lemons since she was about 2 years old when my aunt gave her one to taste.  Yes, she made that super funny face and I think my aunt wanted to see her make that face, but that little nugget kept going back for more!  She's not so little anymore (in fact, she just graduated college) and still loves lemons!


For my project, I used a mason jar that can be filled with water and  instant lemonade.  I added a tag made with the Fold Over Tag.  On the outside, I white embossed several of the small images in the Lemonade Stand stamp set and then covered with distress oxide ink.  I used the actual Lemonade Stand image from the set (copic colored) to place on front of the tag then tied it together with a paper straw with baker's twine.  On the inside, I used a piece of pattern paper from the Sun & Sea pad and added some of the lemon images to make a pocket for a packet of lemonade powder and added the sentiment.



I couldn't resist adding this little bucket and filling it with lemons.  The sign and sweet lion images are both from the Lemonade Stand stamp set and coordinating dies.



4 comments:

  1. What a sweet and adorable lemon set! Love your cute tag and the little drink packet holder! Fun! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wonderful lemons on your projects and that cute lion too. What a fun and fabulous way to celebrate summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and I love the little theme and the adorable lion!

    ReplyDelete