Sunday, August 25, 2019

Happy Birthday, Paper Sweeties!


It's a birthday celebration!!  I'm excited to be today's Paper Sweeties Guest Designer for the 7th Birthday Celebration!!  And as luck would have it, today is my birthday, too, although I'm a tad bit older than 7 :)!  What's a party without gifts?  Here's one for YOU...

Today, you'll receive 25% off your purchase by using code:  kathy25.  Now, that's something to celebrate!
 

 For my card, I first created a blended background.  I love this darling truck from Paper Sweeties Merry Christmas, Y'all set which I paper pieced.  The fun balloons, cupcake, present and sentiment are all from the Hugs & Kisses set.
 

Big Happy Birthday wishes to Debbie and her wonderful Paper Sweeties company!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! And you made a really cute card--I like the pattern on the truck I hope that you have a really great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday card design. Congratulations on the guest spot and on your birthday too. I hope you have a nice celebration!

    ReplyDelete