Saturday, June 1, 2019

Divinity Designs June Release is Here!


Yippee - Divinity Designs June Release is here and it's fabulous!


I remember the summer before my daughter started college.  We were so excited for the adventure awaiting her!  For my card, I layered a pattern from the Chalkboard Collection paper pad onto the card base.  I used the new Globe & Stand dies then arranged these fun die cuts using the Clipboard Set Dies.  The sentiment is from the new Adventure Awaits sentiment stamp set.


Living in central Ohio, it's OSU Buckeye country!  The Ohio State University colors are scarlet and gray and those are the colors I used on my next card.  

I first layered black cardstock cut from one of the Scalloped Rectangles Dies onto the card base.  I then cut a neutral pattern from the Menswear Material Collection paper pad using one of the Pierced Rectangles Dies.  The new USA Map Die is so fun and has lots of little extras!!  Such a great die to use for travel, missing you, 4th of July and more!  The new America The Beautiful stamp set has the perfect sentiments to coordinate with this die set, too!  I stamped one of these sentiments on red cardstock cut from one of the Scalloped Circles Dies.




 


 



You'll want to stop by the Divinity Designs blog to view the entire release complete with video and special bundle offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment