Friday, May 17, 2019

Pink & Main May Sneak Peek


Pink & Main's May Release is blooming with a garden full of beautiful flowers!!  Today's sneak peek features three new floral dies and a background die!  The entire new release is available on May 20th!


 Daisies just make me happy!  The new Daisy Die is big, bright and super easy to put together.  I layered the flower onto the new floral background die which I 'embossed' vs. cut by adding another layer of cardstock in my die cut machine.  To finish, I added the Smile word die.


 Don't you just love pansies?!  They come in so many beautiful colors.  For this card, I chose a classic purple color to use with the new Pansy Die, again layering the flower onto the new floral background die which I 'embossed'.  To finish, I added the Hello word die.


Following the same design for my last card, I cut bright red cardstock for the flower in the new Mum Die and finished with the Thanks word die.


 




Be sure to follow us via email/blog, Facebook and/or Instagram so you won't miss any projects the design team shares...not to mention, you'll be among the first to hear about deals and specials!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment