Monday, April 1, 2019

STAMPlorations April CUTplorations Challenge


Welcome Spring and a new STAMPlorations CUTplorations challenge!  Here's this month's inspiration photo...


 Here's the challenge scoop:
  • You can link up as many projects as you want (1 project per blog post)
  • You must use at least 1 STAMPlorations product (stamp, stencil, die, or coloring page, or grab a FREE STAMPloration digi stamp)
  • To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players.


The inspiration photo this month made me think of spring things and a rainbow of colors and that's how I went about creating my card.


After layering cardstock and a wood grain pattern paper to the cardbase, I used STAMPlorations Cup of Blooms 2 that I copic colored with pretty spring colors.  I then added the butterfly using Flutter Zen 2 Layering Dies.  The sentiment is from Fond Expressions 2.

Looking forward to seeing what you create for this month's challenge!


1 comment: