Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Life's A Circus


What do you think of Pink & Main's January release?!  I've been having way too much fun playing with all the new goodies now in the store!  What's on your wish list?



 Life sure can be a circus!  While I usually relate to that statement to describe life being busy with a lot going on, there's another side that reminds me to enjoy the many wonderful, exciting things in my 'life show'!


 For my card, I created a background by blending distress inks.  These adorable images and sentiment are from the new Life's A Circus stamp set and coordinating dies.  As a child, I was always in awe of watching tightrope acts.  I used a piece of black twine as a tightrope and placed the monkey and elephant images on the line.


Hope you'll follow us via email, Facebook and/or Instagram so you won't miss any projects the design team shares...not to mention, you'll be among the first to hear about deals and specials!



No comments:

Post a Comment