Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Catherine Pooler January Stamp of Approval: Congratulations


Have you heard?  Catherine Pooler Designs has a new Stamp of Approval:  Adoring You!!  I'm so excited to have the opportunity to try out several of the sets in this new SOA Collection!



This is the first time I've used Catherine Pooler Designs inks.  I know, you're probably wondering if I've been living under a rock.  I think I have been.  These inks are amazing!!  They are so rich and vibrant. The consistency allows you to apply clear embossing powder (it will stick!) for a raised look. They react to water allowing for cool backgrounds.  Check out this resource for all the great features of these inks!


For both cards featured today, I used these products:



For my first card, I stamped the 'congratulations' word stamp several times in different ink colors from the Party Collection then used one of the geometric shapes for the bottom and another at the top stamped in Midnight.


For the next card, I used one of the geometric shapes and stamped using several different Party Collection ink colors.  I love how the little geometric shape, when stamped in a row/grid, creates such a fun background pattern!  I then stamped another of the 'congratulations' words onto vellum.


My projects featured just one of products included in the January Stamp of Approval Collection!  Be sure to check out the total collection HERE.


1 comment: