Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Christmas Morning Coffee



Today is Day 5 of the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and Pink & Main is excited to be one of the Super Sponsors offering a $25 Gift Certificate to the store!  Be sure to link up your coffee/tea/cocoa project by Friday, November 7th!


Pink & Main has some super fun coffee-themed sets - read on to see what I'm sharing today!


Christmas morning...what do you think is the first thing on my mind?  It's not presents or even turning on the tree lights, it's coffee in a cute Christmas mug - it's magical!


For my card, I layered green cardstock and a pattern from the Jolly paper pad onto the cardbase.  Using additional patterns from the Jolly paper pad, I cut the banner with one of the Thin Fishtail Banner dies and one of the Stitched Top Note dies. I used the 'warm wishes' sentiment from the Christmas Mugs stamp set. 

Using one of the Stitched Oval dies, I cut light blue cardstock as a backdrop for this sweet image.  I do enjoy paper piecing and the image from Need Coffee was perfect to use that technique with.


Psst...the Need Coffee set is retiring and it's on sale right now at an amazing price - PLUS all products in the Winter and Sale sections are 20% off!!





Here is another project I created for Coffee Lovers Blog Hop using Christmas Mugs, Sweet Christmas, Medium Bow Dies and Gift Bag Dies.



7 comments:

  1. Love both of your projects. That's some awesome paper piecing on your first project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I love all the paper piecing you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin cute. I love the little image and the fun papers. Sweet darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, you do beautiful work! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card!
    image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete