Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Gettin' Crafty


Are you gettin' crafty today?  I need to do something creative everyday (even on Halloween) or else mama's not happy...you know the rest!  Pink and Main's new Crafty stamp set and coordinating dies definitely makes me happy!


 These adorable craft images represent my work space on any given day - how about you?  Can you find a few of your 'go to' crafty tools?  This set also contains brilliant sentiments like the one on my card - love it!!


For my card, I layered green and black cardstocks onto the card base.  I then cut white cardstock using one of the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 Dies for the background. Using one of the Stitched Top Note Dies, I cut one of the patterns from the Beach Babe paper pad for the top.  These delightful Crafty images were stamped, die cut, copic colored and popped up onto the background.  To finish, I white embossed the sentiment on a black cardstock strip and placed it across the top of the card.





1 comment:

  1. Love this card, so
    bright and cheerful
    and true!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete