Friday, August 31, 2018

Snap, Click and Smile!


One of the very first cameras I received was a Polaroid.  I can still hear the click of the photo coming out and the smell of solution!  Remember that?!  It was so magical to see the image form.  It was also so fun when Polaroid cameras came back and I got one for my daughter for Christmas (in baby blue.  I think I was more excited than she was to receive it!

 

 For my card, I layered some fun pattern paper from Simple Stories Say Cheese series for the background.  The Polaroid camera die and photo/heart are from Cheery Lynn Designs and the big Smile die is from Pink & Main

Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration:


("Snap" a picture!)








7 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the bold, graphic design here. Those dies look amazing and your color choice is spot on! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I had an original Polaroid too - so fun in the days when you had to wait weeks or months to see your photos - but I don't think I used it much as the film was more than my pocket money! This is such a bright and happy card and really does raise a smile. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges and City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and pretty card, Kathy! Love the design concept and colors. So fabulous!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge
    ××

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and bold and brilliant! Love it! Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful card, I love the colours and the dies you have used. Yep! I remember the thrill of a Polaroid Camera and anxiously waiting for this couple of minutes to see what developed. Ahhhhh! Thanks for the memory.
    Thank you so much for joining us in our Photography and Camera challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy and fun card! Love polkadots so this is a good one for me! Thank you for playing with us at The Male Room Challenge blog.

    X Lise Mariann, DT at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete