Monday, May 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties May Release Sneak Peek!


Welcome to Paper Sweeties' May Release Sneak Peeks!  There's an awesome new Treat Box Sweet Cuts and Hay, Y'All sentiment set coming to the store on May 15th!


For my first Treat Box, I brick embossed the pieces before putting the box together.  I folded a piece of pattern paper on the top to make it look like a roof (of a dog house)...then added this cute puppy and hydrant from the Firefighters set.  The sentiment is from the Sweeties Pets set.
 

For my next Treat Box, I thought I'd create a little purse/tote that would be cute to put a gift card in.  Taking the For You tag die, I cut a piece of kraft cardstock and placed it over the top of the box and added a big button.  I added pattern paper to the bottom part of the front/back/sides, then added a twine handle.  I created a tassel by taking a strip of pattern paper, cutting slits along the bottom of the strip, rolled it and added a piece of cardstock to the top.  The tag was cut from cardstock and pattern paper using the smallest Oval Scallop Frame die and the words are some of the dies included in the Treat Box die collection!

Be sure to check out the projects the rest of the Design Team is sharing today...



Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties


1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with your treat boxes, kathy. Super creative and fun.
    I hope you will stop by to see mine (treat boxes) tomorrow.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete