Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Reverse Confetti & Misti Spring Fling Hop!

Reverse Confetti is so excited to be teaming up with My Sweet Petunia (MISTI) for a super special blog hop and the excitement begins today!  Read on to see how YOU can win some amazing prizes!!  You've most likely come from the fabulous Chris Dayton's blog - welcome! 


Two lucky commenters from the hop will win one of two prizes: a $60 shopping spree at My Sweet Petunia and a $60 shopping spree at Reverse Confetti!!!  Be sure to leave your comments no later than Sunday, March 25th, at 11:59 PM Central time.  Winners will be announced on Tuesday March 27th, on the Reverse Confetti and My Sweet Petunia blogs.  (See Blog Hop list below)




For my first project, I made a cute Easter tag created with Basket Confetti Cuts, Hippity Hoppity stamp set and coordinating dies and the flowers are from Blooms 'n Buds stamp set and coordinating dies.  I filled a Mini Clear Box with paper grass and candy eggs then tied it up in a bow.  The treat box and tag make the perfect little Easter/spring giftie!

  The MISTI tool makes stamping multiple die cuts, masking, mirror imaging and so much more an absolute breeze!  Check out these videos for tons of ideas, tips and tricks!

 For my next project, I cut Buttercup cardstock using the new Stitched Rays Cover Panel.  The frame was made cutting Premier Polar White cardstock with the All Framed Up die and I used the new Dashed Line Tag die cut from Piggy Bank cardstock as a little background. The bunny and sentiment are from the Hippity Hoppity stamp set and coordinating dies.  The flowers, from Blooms 'n Buds, were masked/stacked using the MISTI tool which I then fussy cut and added the stamped/die cut leaves.


For this sweet little note card using Blooms 'n Buds, I stamped the flower then masked it with a die cut post-it note and stamped one leaf then masked that leaf to stamp the 2nd leaf.  Cool technique and done in a snap with the MISTI tool!

Be sure to stop by these designers blog to check out the fantastic projects they have to share with you!!  Next up is the very talented
Stephanie Severin...

  


 
 




68 comments:

  1. Cute as can be spring projects!! They are all so colorful and happy! I love that little basket, and your stacked flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little basket tag is incredible! Your color combo couldn't be more perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute! I love the bunny in a basket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Love the little tag with the sweet bunny
    popping up from the basket. That would make a great
    name plate at the dinner table, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bunny peaking out of the basket is too darn cute! Love your coloring, want to pull out my copics right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh que c'est beau et doux dans ces jolies couleurs ! very cute projects !

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of your projects are adorable, but I must say that the bunny in the basket tag really makes me smile the biggest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved all the layers on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great! Love the bunnie and Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thought my fav was your “Happy Spring” note card when I glanced at the opening pic. But that hippty hoppty tag takes the prize. Adorbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bunny in a basket. How cute is that?! Love all your projects. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cards but the basket is super duper special.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! The flower makes such a fun whimsical card. 💜

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet face! Love your cards and tag. So many things in my wish list now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so sweet!! Blooms n Buds-- my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bunny in the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great colors and i LOVE THE LITTLE BASKET. sO DELICATE LOOKING!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling designs - each one is just as good as the next! The basket is so cute -

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty. Love all the details, colors, patterns, and designs. I love that bunny and love tag ideas. Just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful creations. Love the Springy colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. The bunny in the basket is adorable! Very nice projects.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great projects...I especially like the bunny in the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute projects! Love them all, especially the adorable bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh My, there are those adorable little bunnies again! I’m just gonna have to pick that set up! Lol i love your ideas. I really appreciate your time for this Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable. Love the Easter basket tag.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The multicolored Blooms n' Buds' tulips matched up with the Hippity Hoppity bunnies are so adorable!!! Great use of the confetti cuts added to each! Loved your third project as well with the lovely Blooms n' Buds for your gorgeous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is an adorable little set! Everything coordinates so nicely. The bunny in the basket gift tag is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can you see the big smile plastered on my face?! Love these projects, especially how you combined both stamp sets. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Had to Pin those stacked tulips....what a nifty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable! So bright happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  31. lovely projects - perfect Spring inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVE all three of your projects! Such pretty pastel colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. All the projects are adorable. Love the rabbit in the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  34. All the parts on this project are brilliant, colourful and detailed. Loving the cute creature so much x

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love all three of your cards. They're just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your projects. The little tag is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your projects are super Sweet and adorable! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your stack of tulips! Great way to use them on the A2 card size.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love all of these sweet Easter and Spring beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This bunny is adorable and I love how you paired it with the spring flowers! So pretty and the basket with the bunny is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  41. all your projects are so sweet... love that adorable little tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I tried to come here from Chris Dayton but her blog page isn't working for me...I couldn't see her page...

    I like the large flower card! A new to me stamp company.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your projects really scream springtime! I especially like that sweet basket.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love, love your creations!! Thanks for sharing in the spring fling hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. These are adorable! Love that bunny in a basket!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Fantastic projects! I love your bunny tag - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such sweet projects!! I love that cute bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the beautiful cards and the bright spring colors. The little basket is adorable with the bunny from hippity hoppity.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your projects are so, so sweet! Love the bunnies and flowers, and your color combos are so perfect for spring. That tag you made in the basket shape is such a fun idea! And I love all the detail and layers on the bunny card. Adding the tag shape to the inside of the die cut frame is really clever. Love the masked flower notecard, too!

    ReplyDelete
  50. These are adorable!! Love the sweet bunnies and beautiful flowers! And I didn't realize I needed that basket!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love both of these sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Cute cards! Loved your choice of colors.. perfect for spring. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the beautiful combo of bunnies and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the combo of the critters and the bold, graphic flowers. Such a pretty look and sweet cards for spring and Easter. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  55. So fun and cute - love that bunny in the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Those bunnies are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  57. So much cuteness here, Kathy! Love that little bunny and the adorable tag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh my !! All your creations are just so cute !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete