Sunday, February 4, 2018

Stamps At Play Top Picks!

 

As I cruise around blogland, I see so many fabulous projects by so many talented people who inspire me.  These wonderful creations caught my eye this week and (in random order) I want to give them a Top Pick shout out!  Please stop by their blogs and leave 'em a little love :)
 






 


 




 






 








Thanks so much ladies for sharing your beautiful designs and talent with us!  Feel free to grab the top pick graphic on the sidebar if you'd like.





6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like my card Kathy! Thanks for featuring me here on you blog!
    So kind of you!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise to be chosen as a top pick and being featured on your blog, thank you so much and for your kind comments over on my blog - I'm absolutely thrilled x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lot of beautiful inspiration in this post, and I'm honored you would include my card! Thanks for the sweet comment (on my blog) and for the feature here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! What wonderful picks these are! So happy to see Autumn and Esther's work featured in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including my card in your Top Picks! I am truly honored!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Claire and Esther and each other girl, with so many incredible cards here! What a sweet idea Kathy, thanks so much for featuring my card. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete