Sunday, December 3, 2017

Paper Sweeties and Visions of Sugarplums


There are Visions of Sugarplums in the air...and in blogland!  Paper Sweeties is one of the sweet sponsors in Lori Hairston's super fun blog hop!  Come join the fun, inspiration and a chances to win a prize! 

 


For my card, I chose to use a trifold card base.  The girls, Emma (dressed in Tackle Life One Cup At a Time) and Madison (in Let It Snow), are all ready for some wintertime fun!  The darling mittens were cut from pattern paper using the Stitched Tags #2 dies and snowflakes are from the Merry Little Christmas set/dies.  The sentiment is from the Let It Snow set.






 


How do you win?  


1. Start by leaving a comment here that you would like to win. 


2. Visit all the other blog's (see list below) and leave comments by
     midnight, December 9th.


3. Lori will pick up your name from here, check all the other blogs
    and put your name in the  "hat"  as many times as you leave  
    comments.  Example:  Leave 14 comments = your name 14 
    times in the "hat".
4.  Prizes will be announced on Sunday, December 10th.






22 comments:

  1. This is an awesome creation ! And so cute ! And yes, I’d be glad to win ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and colorful card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really need to make one of these tri-folds! Every time I see one, I am in awe! Love all the details on yours and beautiful colour combo! Oh and, yes, I'd love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet tri-fold card, lovely colors and girls! LOVE the hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh a trifold! I am inspired to create one myself today! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my lordy be ... this card is SIMPLY ADORABLE! I love everything about the amazing scene you created with Emma, Madison, their outfits, the mittens and snowflakes!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CUTE card! LOVE the fold design and fun colors...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the tri fold. would be an adorable card for grand daughters. I'd love to win any of the prizes offered thru this blog hop Visions of Sugarplums.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my stars, Nancy! Your trifold card blows me away with all the sweet images and wonderful detail! I 'need' that red coat and plaid dress in 'real life' size! And yes, I'd be thrilled to win! Thank you for sharing your outstanding inspiration!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very cute! This is a card design my granddaughter might like. I just love the trifold card you made and you added so many fantastic elements to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. darling tri-fold card - your little girls are so cute dressed for outdoor fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your trifold card is so cute with Madison and Emma!! Love he mittens and their darling outfits...super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable! I'd love to win anything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, so fun and adorable! Love the trifold, the sweeties and cute mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome Winter Wonderland card!! Love the trifold and the bright and cheery colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! I always admire someone who can make a nice top up card work one thing I cannot do! Enjoy your holidays

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is certainly a vision of sugarplums. SO sweet! Thanks for sharing your creativity in the Visions of Sugarplums Blog Hop, Kathy. I always enjoy seeing your creativity at work.
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply adorable, love your paper sweeties card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a fun card. I love the fancy folds. Thanks for sharing, and of course I would LOVE TO WIN a prize in the VOSP blog hop.
    Sierra Winters

    ReplyDelete