Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties March Release Party!


 Yippee!!!  It's finally here...Paper Sweeties March Release!  It's been so hard to keep this month's release under wraps because we know you are gonna LOVE IT!!




My card today is featuring the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee stamp set and Sweet Cuts...TOO darn cute!!  I simply couldn't get enough of the wonder coffee cup image -- so I stamped up several in different colors :)

Prepare to be amazed by the projects being shared by the rest of the Design Team: 
 
 Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

This month's Inspiration Anything Goes Challenge  is waiting for you to join!  Simply link your Anything Goes submission to the Paper Sweeties Blog or on our Facebook page.  There's a $25 gift certificate being awarded to this month's winner!


Be sure to check out March's Kit of the Month!

 

4 comments:

  1. Love all those wonderful coffee cups in pretty colors!! Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I do so love this bright and fun card. By the way, you're gonna want to stop by Word Art Wednesday today. Mmm Hmm!! Stop on by and check out the new post. You'll be a happy camper.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite cards from this release! Just adore those bright colored coffee mugs! Awesome design my dear!

    ReplyDelete