Sunday, August 7, 2016

School House Rock

 We are one of those states having a tax free weekend on clothing and school supplies.  It's the first indication that summer is beginning to end and kids will be heading to school soon.  My daughter has been home from college and it's been wonderful having her home!  But there is a little part of me that wants my house to be in order again when she heads back :)


My card was created using some fun school pattern paper in my stash.  The school house was made from Papertrey Ink die Tiny Town School, the apple is from Clearly Besotted and sentiment is Paper Smooches.

 Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration:





(A NEW Challenge Blog!!)







7 comments:

  1. I love this bright card. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT. Good luck and we would love to see you again soon. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with the ‘ Back to School’ Challenge. Hope you can join us again.
    Diane Louise (DT, Moving Along With The Times Challenge Blog) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm loving this! So many great elements in this design. Thanks for sharing during Craftin Desert Divas Photo Inspiration Linky Party. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so bright and cute! Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card although as a teaching assistant I'd rather not think about going back to school! I know exactly what you mean about having your house back, it's lovely when they visit but calmer when they have left!

    ReplyDelete