Sunday, May 1, 2016

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #358

 Welcome to a new Cupcake Inspiration Challenge and this week we have a lovely color challenge for you to try!



For my card, I chose a pattern paper I've had in my stash and placed behind the gray die cut background (PTI).  I colored and fussy cut the flower from Stampin' Up set Birthday Blooms adding a touch of sparkle to the center.   Can't wait to see what YOU come up with!

Check out what the design team has to share....
 


Kathy - you are here!


2 comments:

  1. Can't even tell you how much I love this creation... It is so awesome! I am so drawn to the combination of feminine plus modern in both color and style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning! Your flower is gorgeous, and I love the die cut background!

    ReplyDelete