Sunday, February 28, 2016

Birthday Balloon Wishes

 After focusing mainly on different types of holiday cards, it's time to start building my supply of birthday cards!!  I must admit, I make cards, but I'm not very good about actually sending them.  This year I'm going to try to get better, but it's not lookin' good so far :(

My card was made with Papertrey Ink's balloon die and Mama Elephant sentiment. Thanks to these challenges for letting me share!





 The Friday Mashup - Birthday Theme








6 comments:

  1. Lovely bold, bright fun card and the colours all match perfectly. Thank you for sharing at Twofers
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday card and loving the balloon with the sentiment! Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun birthday card Kathy! Love the colors and the balloon die you used!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Mama Elephant rubber stamp is great, fab card. thank you for joining us at Twofers, hope we see you again soon. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kathy, I love your design and that big beautiful balloon...gorgeous! Thank you for playing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun & lively. Love the terrific layers. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete