Sunday, January 3, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations NEWS!


 Keeping things under wraps for the past few months has been so hard, but today I can share some exciting news!  Nina Dee, creator of Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, invited me to be on her design team!!! I've really enjoyed playing in these challenges over the years and was so surprised and very honored to be asked!!   Thank you, Nina! So without further ado -- here I go for my first challenge as a Cupcake Inspirations Design Team member (wish me luck)!!


Welcome to the first Cupcakes Inspiration Challenge of 2016!  The theme this week is "Elegance" and isn't the photo just that?!  The image I used for my card is from our wonderful sponsor, Sparkle N Sprinkle, who is awarding the winner of this week's challenge a $15 gift certificate to the store!
 

What will inspire you?  The theme?  The photo?  Need something more?  Then check out the lovely creations the talented Design Team has to share with you and I look forward to seeing YOUR wonderful work!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy - it's fun to join this team! I love your card. The die cut background is gorgeous and the flowers are super, so beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I'm soooo thrilled that you've joined the CIC team and WOW! Talk about making an impressive entrance with your elegant, classy card! Your shimmery background is perfect to showcase those swoon-inducing big blooms! Gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with a beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete