Sunday, November 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties November Inspiration Challenge #37




Happy Fall y'all!  It's November (yes, already!) and time for a new Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge!  The challenge runs all month and there's a $20 Paper Sweeties gift certificate up for grabs -- so why not join the fun!


 

 I chose to use Paper Sweeties Scarecrow stamp set and matching Sweet Cuts for my card -- he's definitely more CUTE than scary, don't you think?!

Be sure to check out the fabulous creations the Design Team has to share with you:



 Do you love creating with Paper Sweeties? 


Then check out the details on how to apply for our Design Team Call!





Check out the November Paper Sweeties Card Kit of the month:

Products Used:





10 comments:

  1. Great background...so vibrant....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your sweet fall scarecrow with all those yummy cornstalks! This card just makes me smile, Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy I love your GORGEOUS card! Such beautiful inking and coloring and I always adore Mr. Scarecrow! One of my all time favorite stamp sets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, this is so cute! You're right...that scarecrow isn't scary at all, but he sure can make you smile! Love how your colored him and popped everything up on the beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE scene with the scarecrow, corn stalks, and pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kathy!!!! I love the PS scarecrow....he is probably my favorite stamp!!!! You colored him beautifully!!!! Love the inked background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right! he is not scary, but he sure is adorable!!! I love the background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little scarecrow is so adorable! I love his cute colors and those bright pumpkins beside him! Really cute!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulous scene, Kathy! I LOVE the colors you used--your scarecrow is darling! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete