Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Stampin Royalty - Circles Challenge



Welcome to a brand new Stampin Royalty challenge!  I'm so excited to be Guest Designer this week and joining the very talented Stampin Royalty Design Team!! 

This week's challenge is to create a project with circles - easy peasy, right?!



 For my card, I used My Favorite Things Donuts and Sprinkles and coordinating die sets.  The pattern paper is a retired DSP I found in my stash!

Be sure to check out the creations the Design Team members have to share with and inspire you!



The challenge runs through September 8.  Looking forward to seeing YOUR creation!

2 comments:

  1. This card looks delicious! Chocolate doughnuts with pink icing...sounds like a pretty perfect combination to me! Darling card in fun colors. Love the polka dots too! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those doughnuts look almost edible! A sweet card.

    ReplyDelete