Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of School!


 Today is a very special day for my daughter (and us)...it's her first day of college!!  We've been preparing for months, shed lots of tears (of joy!) and now is the big day! 

So, Sweetie, "Just a Note" to tell you we love you and are so proud of you as you begin this wonderful, new journey - Have an awesome first day of school!!


Thanks to these challenges for letting me share!


It's a big day for these ladies, too -- It's their 200th challenge!!!









6 comments:

  1. So perfect for back to school! Love the big pencil and primary colors! Hope your daughter has a great freshman year! Thanks for joining our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so amazingly cute and so fun!! I LOVE PENCILS - so cool!! Love the texture and dimension this fun card has!! I want to follow you but I could not see where too do that by email - is that possible?? You are amazing and I have LOVED every single thing I have seen on your awesomely clever blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!! What a super special card for a super special day!!!!!! I hope she has an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love the pencil makes the perfect embellishment.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! I love your choice of colours, creative layout and theme! Thanks for joining in our 200th challenge at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. I found another FUN challenge calling for Back To School cards and they really need more entries. I hope you will play along here:

    http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2015-08-24T00:00:00-05:00

    You could be the lucky winner! I hope you will stop by to play along.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete