Saturday, April 29, 2017

You're Special - Saturday Coffee Cafe



It’s so good to see you here at the Saturday Coffee Café!

I have to admit it.  It’s really hard for me to pass up a good cup of coffee – or a coffee-themed stamp set!  I keep asking myself, “Do you really need another cup?” (of coffee or a stamp/die!)  The answer is usually, “Of course I do!” 




 Today I’m featuring a card made with a new stamp set I got from Joy Clair, Coffee Lovers!  I couldn’t resist the fun images and sentiments.  Paper piecing is really enjoyable to me and this set is perfect for using the technique!


I'm excited to enter my card into these challenges:

 Cuttlebug Mania - Coffee/Tea Theme

 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful example of paper piecing. I love all the patterned paper you have chosen, everything works so well together. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the bright, happy colors and design of your card, your combination of pattern papers is fabulous, I struggle with that a lot, I just don't have the eye to combine patterns like that.
    Fabulous fussy cutting too!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you come back and play with us again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautifully designed and made card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (caffeinated!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Kathy, love your colours and all the paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Kathy! You use the best color combinations and get a fab result!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the colours!
    I am the same, I can't resist any tea related craft supplies!
    Thanks for getting caffeinated this week with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous mix of patterns and colours - gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on winning at Just Us Girls, Kathy. This is indeed a fabulous paper pieced card.

    ReplyDelete