Friday, April 14, 2017

Counting The Days

  
I start out the year with a brand new planner and, usually, January's pages get all prettied up.  Then, well, something happens and the other months might get a sticker or two!  I'd almost forgotten how much FUN it is to decorate a planner until I recently purchased Lawn Fawn's Plan On It: Birthdays set!


 

 My birthday is in August, so what better month in my planner to make pretty than August!  I started with Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Petite 6x6 paper and then started stamping the numbers and adorable images from the Plan On It Birthdays set.  Of course, I couldn't forget to add the darling pinata in the Lawn Fawn Year Seven set which I chose to paper piece.
 

For the other months of the year, I'm using the cute rows of icons to make lists (including birthdays).  I'm definitely using those awesome numbers for the dates and use the images/words to mark birthdays and other special dates.  I love all the other Lawn Fawn's petite papers and can't wait to use those color themes on other planner pages!





See you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment