We're half way through November already - can you believe it?! The good news is that there's still plenty of time to join this month's STAMPlorations Sketch/Theme Challenge!! Can't wait to see YOUR creation!!
I chose to use the Theme (Stamps and 3 of Anything) for my card and decided to create something fun! For the background I used color bursts and the inlaid die technique. I used CUTplorations Coffee Word Die on the base of the card then cut cardstock and pattern paper from the die placing those pieces in the cut out on the base. Then, I stamped one of the cups from Sketchy Coffee Cups
on pattern paper and cut it out - the same for the "coffee" inside the cup. To finish, I stamped the "steam" from the same set.
Ready to Play?
Please keep in mind our simple guidelines:
- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK (although please don't link up a project you've created for the sole purpose of promoting another company; those projects will be deleted or will not be considered in the running for winner or top pick.)
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your main blog. (This makes it easy for us to find and comment on your entry.)
- If you have word verification turned on, our design team may not be able to leave a comment, so please consider turning it off.
- Link back to this challenge post (not just our main blog) to encourage others to play too. Entries not linking back to our challenge will be deleted.
- Link up by November 30, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- Have fun creating your project(s)!