Sunday, December 27, 2015

Warm Wishes Goodie Bag


 Today was such a nice day!  It was the first day I didn't have to "do" anything...no schedule, no chores, no demands..so I got a lot of play time in my craft room!

My project started with Lawn Fawn's Goodie Bag die that I cut from watercolor paper. First, I watercolored the pieces with red, green and a light brown ink.  Then, I spritz with gold and coffee shimmer mists then sprinkled with coffee grounds.  To set it, I used a glaze and applied heat to dry.  After assembling the bag, I edged with brown ink.

I had this bag of circle cork that I forgot I had, so I used that to stamp the sentiment then added these darling coffee cups from Lawn Fawn's Love You A Latte set which are colored with Copics.  

I thought it would be fun to put a Starbucks gift card inside along with the gingerbread coffee cookies!  (I had wanted to use the chocolate covered coffee beans as the "treat", but my DH ate them all!)





Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration and for allowing me to share my little creation!
 



(Using a stamp sold in the store)





Sadly, this is their last challenge :(




Products Used:







6 comments:

  1. What an adorable gift set!! It's perfect! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable gift set! I love the different techniques you used, they are so much fun! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gift set Kathy, so glad you could join us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute gift!! I love what you did to your bag!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredible! So much color and texture. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete