Saturday, October 21, 2017

Here Comes Fa La La

 Fa La La time is right around the corner!  I know, we have two other holidays before Christmas, but I'm like a kid come October and can't wait!


 My card was created with several new Reverse Confetti goodies starting with the side panel using a design from the Warm Heart paper pad.  I love the Fa La La Circle die which I paired with the Boo To You Circle die.  This sweet gift-giving bear and birdies are from the Christmas Bear stamp set and coordinating dies.

Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration:










 

 


 

3 comments:

  1. Love that fa la la die and the bear! Thanks for joining the Merry Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart, Kathy.....I am absolutely SMITTEN with Reverse Confetti, and this is so adorable! I love the little sequin accents on it, too. You are SO clever. Love your work, and can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am to have you link up in our challenges. I'm grateful beyond words! Have a blessed and creative week, my talented friend.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete