Saturday, June 24, 2017

I'm A Little Teapot


This is one of my favorite quotes!  Coming from a line of strong women, it reminds me of the women who have shown me that no matter what life throws at you, have faith and hold your head up high...you are stronger than you think!


My card features this wonderful stamp set and coordinating dies from Dare 2B Artzy: Tea 4 Two!  I sponged the background with distressed inks then stamped the sentiment and 'steam'.  It was such fun copic coloring the teapot and cup with bright, summery colors!

Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration:

 





15 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Love the quote and love how you colored your teapot and cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such great coloring and I love those images too! So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathy, this is FABulous! Love your coloring and that sentiment is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, You did a great job of coloring teapot and cup. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring of your images! Well done --

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous sentiment, and awesome colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great design on the pot and cup
    and that sentiment is hilarious! Another card with the wow factor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fabulous sentiment from a very smart woman. And your coloring is gorgeous; I'd love to have that teapot & cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tea set and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very beautiful! Love these images... and love how you've colored them...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty bright colors on your pot and cup, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete