Sunday, March 26, 2017

It's A Good Day...for Coffee!

 The title of this post is a little deceiving because EVERY day is a good day for coffee!  Actually,  for me, coffee it makes it a brew-tiful day and the fact that it's Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop time makes it a perfect day!
 

 

For my card, I started with this new background die cut from Reverse Confetti: Striped Frame Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.  Then I paper pieced this sweet coffee cup from Uniko: I Love Coffee set (which I'd won in one of the Coffee Bloghops!).  This delightful word die is new from STAMPlorations: It's a Brew-tiful Day Phrase die.

 

16 comments:

  1. Another GORGEOUS creation, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet, Kathy!
    Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boldness of the black BG die you used against the pretty orange color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, this is beautiful...such a pretty to go cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, love the die cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design and colors. I really like this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful and love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color and stripes! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the coffee on the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! I meant paper on the cup. (My son came in and asked me a question while commenting and I lost track of what I was thinking. Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beauty, Kathy. i always love seeing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love the bold and the floral together! One of my faves!

    ReplyDelete