Welcome back for a brand new STAMPlorations Sketch/Theme monthly challenge!! Feel free to use just the Sketch or just the Theme -- or both! Any products are welcome (but we'd love to see what you create with STAMPlorations :)
I decided to use this month's Sketch for my card. I started with ARTplorations Holly Background Stencil and used a clear glitter paste. I copic colored this image from Holiday Sketches Christmas Candles, fussy cut and added a few touches of liquid pearls. Finally, I stamped and cut the sentiment from the Oh, Christmas Tree set and added a few gold sequins.
READY TO PLAY?
Please keep in mind our simple guidelines:
- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK (although please don't link up a project you've created for the sole purpose of promoting another company; those projects will be deleted or will not be considered in the running for winner or top pick.)
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your main blog. (This makes it easy for us to find and comment on your entry.)
- If you have word verification turned on, our design team may not be able to leave a comment, so please consider turning it off.
- Link back to this challenge post (not just our main blog) to encourage others to play too. Entries not linking back to our challenge will be deleted.
- Link up by November 30, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- Have fun creating your project(s)!