Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Stampin Royalty Challenge - Back-to-School



Whoo Hoo - it's time for a new Stampin Royalty challenge!!  I'm so honored to be Guest Designer and be able to share this week's challenge with you - Create a project with the theme: Back-to-School!

 





My daughter recently started college (gasp!) and while she didn't take a big yellow bus to school, we still made the typical trip to Staples for pens, pencils, notebooks, etc.  School supplies were always my favorite part of a new school year - I guess some things never change :)

For my card I broke a couple old Stampin Up sets: A-Z background which I white embossed on black card stock and Fresh Fruit which I stamped the apple on watercolor paper and spritzed.



Can't wait to see YOUR creation!  Need a little inspiration?  Then check out the challenge blog to see what the Design Team has to share this week!  The challenge runs through September 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment